In conjunction with CASIT Training, we provide support for different software and technologies. Consult the following for answers to some of your support questions. If you need additional support, please contact us.
- Canvas Overview – Short list of topics created by CASIT Training designed to get instructors started with Canvas
- Canvas Support for Faculty/GTFs - This site covers Canvas topics in depth and is maintained by the Center for Media & Educational Technologies (CMET)
- Canvas Documentation Website - This site contains detailed information on all Canvas-related topics and is maintained by Instructure, the makers of Canvas
If you need additional support, please contact us.
- CASIT's Instructional Technology Lab has software and hardware to create all kinds of multimedia assets
- CASIT Online Education staff can help you create multimedia assets
- Checkout a laptop with a USB microphone and work anywhere
If you own a video and need to host it for your classes, the Yamada Language Lab has graciously offered the use of their media server for hosting video until a permanent solution for storing streaming videos is found. Contact us for more information.
You can also post your videos on YouTube or Vimeo and add a link to Canvas so that only students in your class can view the content.
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Screenflow screencasting software
- Audio software (Garageband, Adobe Audition, Audacity)
- UO blogs
- Google Apps for Education
- Building/posting web pages
- Articulate Storyline